NEET 2018 Application Form, NEET MBBS BDS Entrance Exam 2018 : NEET 2018 is conducted by CBSE. Examination date of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2018 shall be determined by the board. It is the one common medical examination for MBBS and BDS admission in medical and dental faculties in Bharat approved by MCI/DCI. Latest news is that question papers of NEET are going to be uniform for all languages.
Conjointly that NEET 2018 form is predicted to be issued in January 2018. Students who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply online. Get here complete info of NEET 2018 like form, dates, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, eligibility, and result.
NEET 2018 Application Form, NEET MBBS BDS Entrance Exam
- NEET Exam 2018 will be organized on May 10, 2018
- NEET UG 2018 Online Application form will be available in January 2018
- Dead line for the availability of application form will be in March 2018
- Last date to apply for NEET UG 2018 will be in March 2018
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be 12th passed or its equivalent with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The required score for reserved category candidates will be 40%.
- Candidates who can seem for his or her class twelve test in 2018 and can be awaiting results for a similar also will be eligible to apply for NEET 2018.
- Candidates who are of the age 17 during the time of admission or should complete same by 31st December 2018 can apply. The students should not have age more than 25 years (for unreserved category) and students should not have age more than 30 years ( for SC, ST, OBC)
NEET 2018 Nationality Conditions:
Aspirant should be Indian citizen or Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin, Overseas citizen of India (OCIs), Foreign National.
Only if the aspirants of J&K, AP, Telangana submit self declaration then they will entitled to an all India 15% quota.
Documents needed for filling NEET 2018 Application form:
1.) Identity Proof
Candidates must have Aadhar card or Pan Card or Rashion Card or Passport to show ID proof.
2.) Name, father name, mother name, date of birth and gender (As per Aadhar Card)
3.) Mobile Number and Email address
4.) Digital Photograph and signature
How can I fill NEET 2018 Application form?
- Click on the link mentioned in this article
- Fill the registration form and set the password at the end of the process
- Fill the login form with registration number and password info
- Fill the application form with relevant info
- Upload the copies of documents
- Upload the photograph and signature copy
- Payment of application fees (The fees can be paid in both offline and online mode)
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future purpose
CBSE NEET UG 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be total 180 questions in the exam paper
- The exam will be written exam and the questions will be objective type
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology and Botany) are the focus subjects
- The exam will be conducted in 3 hours
- The candidates will get the question paper in following languages – Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu.
- The candidates will get +4 marks for one correct answer
- There is negative marking scheme and -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks per question||Marks|